Contact Us

header images

Section Navigation

STARTERS

BANG BANG SHRIMP  |  12
Fried Shrimp, Tangy Bang Bang Sauce

FRIED CHICKEN WINGS (10)  | 18
Tossed in: Buffalo Sauce, Lemon Pepper, or Honey Mustard served with Celery and Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing

JALAPEÑO POPPERS  |  12
Jalapeño, Cheddar Cheese, Remoulade Sauce

CHILI CHEESE FRIES |  12
Crispy French Fries topped with House prepared Chili and topped with shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese

SALADS

SUMMER SALAD  |  9
Spring Greens, Strawberries, Blueberries, Orange segments, Mangos, Walnuts, Bacon, Goat Cheese, Citrus Vinaigrette

TUNA OR SALMON POKE BOWL  |  15
Rice, Edamame, Cilantro, Pickled Cucumber Salad, Avocado, Wasabi Roe, Seaweed Salad, Sweet Chili, Sriracha Aioli, Sesame Seeds, crispy Onions

COBB SALAD  |  10
Iceberg and Romaine Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, English Cucumbers, diced Tomato, Egg, Avocado, Blue Cheese Dressing

CLASSIC CAESAR SALAD  |  9
Romaine Lettuce, Shredded Parmesan Cheese, seasoned Croutons, Classic Caesar Dressing

ADD TO ANY SALAD

  • 6 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast |  7
  • Sautéed Shrimp (6) | 12
  • 6 oz. Sautéed Salmon |  12
  • 6 oz. Seared Tuna |  12

DRESSING SELECTION

Ranch • Blue Cheese • Italian • Thousand Island • White Balsamic Citrus Vinaigrette • Raspberry Vinaigrette

SANDWICHES

Sandwiches come with your choice of one side

ALL BEEF HOT DOG  |  5
Topped with your choice of toppings: Mustard, Ketchup, Sweet Relish, Cole Slaw, Sweet Onions
Add On: Chili | 1      Cheese |  1

ANGUS HAMBURGER | TURKEY BURGER | BEYOND BURGER  | 13
Green Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, Red Onion, grilled Brioche Bun
Bacon  |  1      Fried Egg  |  1     Avocado  |  1
American, Swiss, Provolone, Cheddar, Blue Cheese  |  1

FRIED FLOUNDER PO BOY  |  13
Flaky Flounder Filet battered then deep fried and served on a Hoagie Roll with Lettuce, Tomato and served with a side of Tartar Sauce

HOT ROAST BEEF & CHEDDAR  |  12
Grilled Roast Beef served on a Brioche Roll and topped with Cheddar Cheese, served with a side of creamy Horseradish Sauce

BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWICH  |  10
Crispy Fried Chicken Breast, tossed in Buffalo Sauce, Iceberg Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, toasted Brioche Bun, served with side of Blue Cheese Dressing

BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICH  |  13
Tender Pulled Pork tossed in Kansas City Red BBQ Sauce and served on a Brioche Roll
Add Cheese  |  1   Add Slaw | 1

GRILLED PESTO CHICKEN SANDWICH | 13
Served with Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato and Pesto-Mayo on a Brioche Bun

AVAILABLE SIDES

French Fries – Creamy Cole Slaw – Sweet Potato Fries – Tater Tots – House Made Chips – Tempura Onion Rings


A 20% service charge has been added to your check, of which 87.5% is distributed to the entire service staff and the remaining 12.5% to payroll tax and administrative costs.

100% of any gratuity added for exceptional service goes directly to your server.

Executive Chef: Brian MacSuga