18 holes full of picturesque views and manicured fairways and greens. Enjoy 9 holes or an entire round!
Our Ellis Maples designed championship golf course is the true crown jewel of OCC.
One of the best courses in the Southeast, it was renovated by award-winning architect Richard Mandell in 2009. The course is challenging for even the best golfers but yet welcoming enough for novices. Come out and enjoy the deep bunkers and lush fairways lined by tall pine trees while taking in scenic views of the Edisto River.
OCC Lands on South Carolina’s Top 50 Golf Course Rankings
The OCC is now ranked among the top 50 golf courses in the state, according to the South Carolina Golf Course Ratings Panel’s bi-annual rankings.
The course was rated #45 overall in South Carolina. The ratings panel placed OCC #5 among courses in the Midlands region. They also said the daunting 615-yard 18th hole was the most challenging closing hole in the Midlands.
Both public and private courses were surveyed by the panel, which is made up of golf enthusiasts representing a diverse range of occupations, handicaps and backgrounds. They judged the courses based on routing, variety, strategy, equity, memorability, aesthetics and experience.
- Champion grass on the greens
- Driving range
- Two putting greens
- Two acre short range practice area
- PING® Club fitting system & video swing analysis
- Access to the Poolside Pavilion Snack Bar
Over the years, the OCC has hosted:
- 2012 Carolinas Golf Association Mid-Amateur Championship
- The South Carolina Golf Association Mid-Amateur Four-Ball Championship
- Most Carolinas’ championships, including the 2004 South Carolina Four Ball Championship
- Big I Junior Tournament
- Monthly LGA luncheons
- Other special golf tournaments and events
Lessons & Programs
The OCC offers focused lessons from a PGA professional and structured programs for men, women, and kids so golfers can continue improving their game.
Golf Course Hours
Tue. – Fri.: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Sat. – Sun.: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Contact Us here or give us a call at (803) 534-6069