Contact Us

header images

Section Navigation

Lunch Menu

LUNCH MENU

SOUP

CHEF CHOICE   |   CUP  7   BOWL  8

OCC SOUP SPECIAL   |   CUP  4   BOWL  5
Chef’s Creation – Ask about today’s selection

SALAD

CAPRESE SALAD | 10
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Fresh Basil, Sliced Tomatoes, Balsamic Reduction, Olive Oil

MEDITERRANEAN CHOPPED SALAD | 10
Iceberg Lettuce, Wheat Berries, Bell Peppers, Celery, Cucumber, Red Onion, Pepperoncini, Feta Cheese, Chickpeas, Oregano Dressing

WEDGE SALAD  |  8
Iceberg Lettuce, Marinated Tomatoes, Bacon, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Shaved Red Onion, Balsamic Reduction, Blue Cheese Dressing

CLASSIC CAESAR SALAD  |  9
Romaine Lettuce, Shredded Parmesan Cheese, Seasoned Croutons, Classic Caesar Dressing

COBB SALAD   |  10
Iceberg and Romaine Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, English Cucumbers, Diced Tomato, Egg, Avocado, Blue Cheese Dressing

SUMMER SALAD  |  9
Spring Greens, Strawberries, Blueberries, Orange Segments, Mangos, Walnuts, Bacon, Goat Cheese, Citrus Vinaigrette

TUNA OR SALMON POKE BOWL   |  15
Rice, Edamame, Cilantro, Mango, Cucumber, Avocado, Roe, Seaweed Salad, Sweet Chili, Sriracha Aioli, Sesame Seeds, Crispy Onions

ADD TO ANY SALAD
Grilled Chicken Breast  |  9  Seared Tuna |  12
Sautéed Salmon  |  12   |         
Sautéed Shrimp (6)  |  12  

Dressing Selections
Ranch • Blue Cheese • Honey Mustard • Caesar • White Balsamic • Citrus Vinaigrette • Toasted Sesame Vinaigrette

STARTERS

JALAPEÑOS POPPERS | 10
Jalapeños, Cheddar Cheese, Remoulade Sauce

BANG BANG SHRIMP |  12
Fried Shrimp, Tangy Bang Bang Sauce

FLOUNDER BITES |  8
Fried Flounder, Lemon Caper Aioli

FRIED CHICKEN WINGS (10) |  18
Tossed in | Buffalo Sauce, Lemon Pepper, or Honey Mustard
served  with celery and Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing

SANDWICHES

Sandwiches come with your choice of one side
BUILD YOUR SANDWICH OR WRAP  |  12
Roasted Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, Bacon, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad
Swiss, Cheddar, American, Provolone, Blue Cheese
Green Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Red Onions
French Bread, Brioche Roll, White, Wheat, Marble Rye – Toasted or Untoasted
SOUP AND HALF A SANDWICH | 11 (does not include side)

PASTRAMI REUBEN | 13
Rye Bread, Sauerkraut, Thousand Island Dressing, Swiss Cheese

TURKEY REUBEN “THE RACHAEL” | 13
Turkey, Coleslaw, Swiss Cheese, Thousand Island Dressing, Rye Bread

BACON CHEDDAR CHIPOTLE PANINI | 13
Grilled Chicken, Tomato, Spinach, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Chipotle Ranch, Wheat Bread

CRISPY FISH SANDWICH | 12
Crispy Fried Flounder, Pickled Red Onion, Bread & Butter Pickles, Spicy Dill Aioli, Potato Chips, Iceberg Lettuce, Pullman Loaf Bread

THE CUBAN | 13
Pulled Pork, Sliced Ham, Sliced Pickles, Swiss Cheese, and Mustard, Pressed and Grilled

CAPRESE PANINI | 12
Basil Pesto, Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Tomato, Pesto Aioli, Balsamic Glaze, Sourdough Bread

FRENCH DIP  | 12
Tender Ribeye, Green Bell Pepper, Sautéed Onions, Provolone Cheese, Au Jus, Toasted French Bread

ANGUS CHEESEBURGER  |  TURKEY BURGER  |  BEYOND BURGER  |  13
Green Leaf Lettuce, Beefsteak Tomato, Red Onion, Grilled Brioche Bun
Choice of: American, Swiss, Provolone, Cheddar, or Blue Cheese
Bacon | 1             Fried Egg | 1          Avocado | 1

ALL BEEF HOT DOG  |  5
Topped with your choice of toppings: Mustard, Ketchup, Sweet Relish, Cole Slaw, Sweet Onions
Chili | .75            Cheese | .75

SIDES

French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, House Made Chips, Tempura Onion Rings, Creamy Cole Slaw, Tater Tots, Seasonal Fruit, House Salad, Caesar Salad, Potato Salad, Fried Pickles, Fried Mac and Cheese Bites, Sweet Potato Tots

A 20% service charge has been added to your check, of which 87.5% is distributed to all service staff and the remaining 12.5% to payroll tax and administrative costs.

100% of any gratuity added for exceptional service goes
directly to your server.

Executive Chef: Garrett Bailey